Saturday, June 18, 2011

Jayantha Learners - Narahenpita, Werahera, Malabe, Biyagama

Recently I went to Jayantha learners to train and get my driving license. I registered with them for 5 lessons plus one lesson for motor bike. They said they can give vehicle anytime and we can call them and put an appointment. As discussed I phoned to the office to put the training session.The girl who is in office said vehicle is not available right now, So I asked what time it'll available then, she said "I can't say that exactly" then I asked can I come around 12 noon and will it available at that time, she said "come and see I can't predict". I was so angry. This is how they treat to clients after they take the job.

I went their by 12 noon but the vehicle was not available. I had to wait their for more than 1 hr. Just sitting on a chair. They have only one vehicle. Apart from that, I asked I have one session for bike so when can I have it, she said for that I have to go Werahera. I was shocked, to get trained a bike have to go Werahera.

So this is the bad experience I have with Jayantha Learners Narahenpita. I never recommend Jayantha learners to anyone. This has happened to my friend also.

Most of the time we have to hang around their office until vehicle comes. Even we booked it, It is not available at the reserved time.

11 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a driving school in Colombo. Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malik, Yes I have one. Aravinda learners is ok as per my knowledge. I will publish their number here. One my friend was trained by him. He doesn't restrict you for mmaximum lessons. Even you have the licence and still you are not confident that you can drive, he will teach you for the same charge until you done. And he personnaly train you. Good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi imesh what is da no if u can please send me da no to sahas82@gmail.com. please reply me soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, This is the number. - 0716903326

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recommended ransika learners at Godagama is good learning institute in srilanka.con no 0712651608.good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recomended ransika learners at godagama is good driving school in srilanka.con no 0712651608.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey guys.
    may i know how its cost for motor cycle and light vehicle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have recommended few phone numbers. You may call and check the rates. As we are not sure about new rates.

      Delete
  8. Don't ever go to Daya learners. The place sucks! They do not take responsibility after money is paid. Happened to a lot of friends of mine. Please choose a learners wisely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guys may i know jayantha learners phone number

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls give me werahara jayantha learners contact number.

    ReplyDelete