Sunday, June 17, 2012

Kapruka Gift Delivery Service

Recently I had bad experience with Kapruka gift delivery. (www.lanka.info). Kapruka never deliver on time. Also Kapruka did not pass the proper message to the receiver. I have used kapruka two times, in both instances kapruka  did not deliver on time. I wanted to make it morning but they did it in afternoon. So my personal opinion is DO NOT USE them.

Also the worst case is when I write kapruka  regarding the issue customer support just sent me a computer generated general email which is a auto reply. Kapruka  never care customers personally. Kapruka  never listen each client's problem.


www.facebook.com/kaprukafans

1 comment:

  1. Don’t believe KAPRUKA. They never deliver on time. This has been confirmed by many of our community living in Sydney. I have sent items through Lankafoods many time and they deliver on time. I can recommend LankaFoods for any one for their excellent service.

    I am living in Sydney and made an order to Kapruka to deliver some flower arrangements for my engagement ceremony at Maharagama. As the normal delivery starts at 9.30 am, I have paid extra sum to get it delivered at 7 am. It was delivered at 8.40am at that time our engagement ceremony was over.

    ReplyDelete