Saturday, September 29, 2012

A real ICT study place

Recently I found an institute to sharpen my IT knowledge further. I have done my IT studies in several places around Colombo. Yet the knowledge I got is not worth for the amount I paid. Eventually I found a place call Foundation of IT Professional Sri Lanka. (FITP)

Lessons held by Mr Thusitha Perara was very clear and understandable. Actually I believe that Mr Thusitha Perera was 'born to teach'.

They conduct many classes for professional exams specially including BCS, ACS, BIT UCSC, Programing languages etc. It is a very flexible place where you do not want to worry about the course fees at all.

Those who wants to learn real IT and want to become a professional in the IT industry within short period of time without spending unnecessarily money...
I recommend FITP !!!

What former Education Minister Susil Premajayantha says about FITP


You can easily find this place. Its just in front of Pannipitiy nursing home. You can use 174 Kottawa - Borella bus. Anyone wants I can give the phone number of the lecturer, just drop your email I'll send it.



View FITP in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment